Orlando, Florida – May 2-3, 2022
The Sawtooth Software Choice Modeling Workshop is an intensive two-day introductory workshop and training covering three current and popular choice research methodologies: CBC (Choice-Based Conjoint), MaxDiff (Maximum Difference Scaling), and ACBC (Adaptive CBC). Participants will create choice surveys and analyze sample data and case studies using Lighthouse Studio.
If you don’t have a current subscription for Lighthouse Studio, we’ll provide you a trial version for use in the workshop!
• Why conjoint analysis has flourished and been so widely used in business/insights applications and economic investigations
• The different types of conjoint/choice analysis and learning when you should use each
• How to build choice models that deliver meaningful data
• How to design, field, and interpret choice-based conjoint (CBC) exercises
• How to analyze CBC and MaxDiff data using counts, logit, latent class, and hierarchical Bayes
• How to build and use what-if market simulators
• How to use advanced features for CBC such as conditional pricing, conditional display, and alternative-specific designs
• How to design exercises using the variety of MaxDiff (best/worst) refinements
• How to use adaptive choice-based conjoint (ACBC) exercises to get more precise data using interactive interviews that adapt to each respondent